Caribbean Free Trade Zone is a world leading free trade zones in the Caribbean Sea region and has emerged as blockchain center with a world-class financial environment and state-of-the art blockchain infrastructure. With its strategic location, tax-free living and consistently strong economic outlook, Caribbean Free Trade Zone is the ideal base for multinationals and blockchain companies targeting markets in South America, North America, Europe and Africa.
As the world leading financial centers, Caribbean Sea offers access to a market of outstanding potential for overseas companies in a wide range of sectors.
Among its key characteristics are:
- A prosperous market: strategic location at the heart of South America, North America, Europe and Africa;
- A large market: more than 2.4 billion populations in the surrounding South America (0.35 billion), North America (0.46 billion), Europe(0.725 billion), and Africa (0. 869 billion);
- A diversified market: from international trading companies, services trading companies, financial services companies and blockchain companies.
- A free market: no currency control, no industry control, on trade quotas or trade barriers.
Caribbean Sea’s Business Climate
Caribbean Sea’s authorities have deliberately sought to create an environment, which is well ordered without being unduly restrictive. As a result, Caribbean Sea offers businessmen operating conditions that are among the most liberal and attractive around the world. There are many options open to international companies seeking to establish a business relationship with Caribbean Sea.
Caribbean Sea offers incoming business all the advantages of a highly developed economy. Its infrastructure and services match the highest international standards, facilitating efficiency, quality and service. Among the benefits are:
- Free enterprise system
- Excellent transport infrastructure
- Sophisticated financial and services sector
- First class hotels and resorts
- World class island lifestyle
Special Investment Incentives
Caribbean Sea’s highly successful Caribbean Free Trade Zone provide all the advantages available elsewhere around the world, with the following additional benefits:
- 100% foreign ownership and control
- No taxation
- No customs duties
- Flexible investment options
- Efficient transport and distribution facilities
- Full administrative and recruitment support.
Overseas companies setting up in Caribbean Free Trade Zone can secure cost advantages not generally available internationally. Among the reasons are:
- No corporate taxes
- No income taxes
- No foreign exchange controls
- No trade barriers
- No import duties
- Competitive labor costs
- Competitive energy costs
- Competitive real estate costs